Filament PET-G Glow in the Dark 1.75mm BLUE 0.5kg
- Using Spectrum PET-G Filament you 3D model will obtain:
- - warping resistance
- - durability and stability of printout
- - high quality
Filament Spectrum PET-G Glow in the Dark
Unbelievable strong after-glow effect
Spectrum PET-G Glow in the Dark is a PET-G-based filament blended with a concentrated phosphorescent pigment which causes the phosphorescence effect. Accordingly, once the printed items are exposed to an external light source, they will emit their own light. The material has all the typical characteristics of the pure PET-G – the added pigment has a neutral impact on the material's properties.
The addition of a phosphorescent pigment to PET-G provides for the following properties in printed items:
- The capability to emit own light after prior exposure to an external source of light, and
- The possibility to “control” the light intensity of printed items by adjusting the wall thickness and filler density.
Tip: To achieve a stronger and longer lasting glowing effect, leave the model exposed to light for a longer time. The presence of phosphorescent pigment may also cause the wear of brass nozzle, thus it is recommended to use stainless steel nozzles for prolonged application of Spectrum PLA Glow in the Dark.
- unbelievable strong after-glow effect
- high aesthetic surface quality
- warp-free printing
- perfect layer adhesion
- production of items with major ornamental and artistic effects
- production of items to help identify emergency exits for power outages
- advertising and broadly defined decoration industry
- manufacturing of various souvenirs, luminous pictures, glowing gadgets and figurines
Filament is reeled on the neat, transparent spool. Each spool contains information on the type of material, diameter and recommended printing temperature. Filament is vacuum-packed with a moisture absorber. Whole product packed in the original, folied Spectrum Filaments packaging.
VERIFY YOUR SPOOL – the most precise quality control system on the market
Filament for 3D printers is manufactured by the method of free extrusion, which is one of the most difficult processing techniques by extrusion, due to the particularly large impact of process parameters on product dimensions and material homogenization.
During the production each 1mm of Spectrum Filament is being continuously measured in 2 axis with ±0.8µm accuracy, what allows to obtain a high-quality final product. As a proof of this, Spectrum Filaments has introduced, as one of the few manufacturers in the world, the possibility of presenting online, individually for each manufactured spool:
- the course of diameter on the entire length of the spool,
- mean diameter,
- standard deviation.
Precise survey guarantees that Spectrum Filaments products meet rigorous market requirements.