Filament PA6 Neat 1.75mm NT 0.75kg
- Filament Spectrum PA6 Neat NT is a new, high-temperature PA6-based construction material in natural colour. A major feature of the PA6 Neat is its increased mechanical strength as compared to other plastics.
Filament Spectrum PA6 Neat NT
High temperature poliamide
Filament Spectrum PA6 Neat NT is a new, high-temperature PA6-based construction material in natural colour. A major feature of the PA6 Neat is its increased mechanical strength as compared to other plastics. The material also features exceptional thermal properties, chemical resistance to oils and lubricants, relatively high resistance to corrosion stimulators and good electrical insulation properties as compared to unmodified PA6 or PA66.
Parts made of Spectrum PA6 Neat NT allow for long-term operation at elevated temperatures up to 120°C (20.000h) and up to 160°C for a short-time operation (max. 200h), while maintaining sufficient mechanical properties. Filament PA6 Neat NT is characterized by a low linear processing shrinkage (0.3%) and a reduced water absorption (<0.3%, 23 ° C / 24h). The above features make it an excellent filament for a professional user to make solid prints.
To attain the very attractive properties of PA6 Neat NT, as regards the technical aspects, you need to follow the basic storage rules for such materials (in a dry and dark place with humidity below 15%). To obtain the best parameters of the printed object possible, it is recommended to dry the material prior to work.
Tip: It is recommended to print using a heated chamber.
- low linear processing shrinkage (0.3%)
- high temperature up to 160°C for short-time operation (max. 200h)
- high temperature up to 120°C for long-time operation (20.000h)
- heat distortion temperature – HDT A 90°C (ISO 75)
- water absorption below 0.3% (23°C / 24h)
- high creep resistance
- good tribological properties, including dry friction conditions such as in slide bearing
- chemical resistance to lubricants and oils
- production of gear wheels and racks, slide bearings, sweep-off gears and guide rolls operated in elevated temperatures up to 120°C on a prolonged basis and up to 160°C on a short-time basis
- all types of ring and plate seals with an increased chemical and corrosion resistance
- end-use parts
- functional prototyping
- industrial modelling
Filament is reeled on the neat, transparent spool. Each spool contains information on the type of material, diameter and recommended printing temperature. Filament is vacuum-packed in an aluminium vacuum bag with ZIP lock with a moisture absorber. Whole product packed in the original, folied Spectrum Filaments packaging.
VERIFY YOUR SPOOL – the most precise quality control system on the market
Filament for 3D printers is manufactured by the method of free extrusion, which is one of the most difficult processing techniques by extrusion, due to the particularly large impact of process parameters on product dimensions and material homogenization.
During the production each 1mm of Spectrum Filament is being continuously measured in 2 axis with ±0.8µm accuracy, what allows to obtain a high-quality final product. As a proof of this, Spectrum Filaments has introduced, as one of the few manufacturers in the world, the possibility of presenting online, individually for each manufactured spool:
- the course of diameter on the entire length of the spool,
- mean diameter,
- standard deviation.
Precise survey guarantees that Spectrum Filaments products meet rigorous market requirements.