Filament Premium PCTG 1.75mm NAVY BLUE (RAL 5002) 1kg
- Spectrum Premium PCTG filament is an excellent alternative to PET-G, which is well-known in the 3D printing world. Belonging to the same material family of copolyesters, PCTG filament offers similar ease of printing as PET-G.
Spectrum Premium PCTG Filament
Excellent alternative for PET-G
Spectrum Premium PCTG filament is an excellent alternative to PET-G, which is well-known in the 3D printing world. Belonging to the same material family of copolyesters, PCTG filament offers similar ease of printing as PET-G. A very important advantage of the Premium PCTG filament is its increased impact strength, high dimensional stability and low shrinkage. Spectrum Premium PCTG filament combines the most desirable features of Tough PLA and PET-G. PCTG material has a heat deflection temperature of 76°C, as well as an excellent print surface and higher elasticity. Additional advantages include the high chemical resistance of the printed models.
Elements made using Spectrum Premium PCTG transparent colours have higher clarity than their counterparts made using PET-G. This means that it is possible to achieve an effect close to transparency with few external contours.
A heated build chamber is not required for printing.
- heat deflection temperature (HDT) – 76°C
- higher impact strength than premium PET-G
- higher transparency than premium PET-G (applies to transparent colours)
- ease of printing, processing and finishing
- chemical resistance,
- high dimensional accuracy of the printed elements
- hydrophobic, odourless
- excellent print surface
- visual and functional prototyping
- goodness of fit tests
- conceptual models
- production tooling
Filament wound on a transparent designer spool. The spool contains information on the type of material, diameter, colour and recommended print temperature. Each spool is vacuum packed with moisture absorber. All in an originally laminated Spectrum Filaments box
VERIFY YOUR SPOOL -the most precise quality control system on the market
Filament for 3D printers is produced using free extrusion. This is one of the most difficult extrusion processing techniques, due to the particularly strong influence of process parameters on product dimensions and material homogenisation.
During the manufacture of Spectrum Filaments, every 1mm of material is measured continuously in 2 axes with an accuracy of ±0.8µm, allowing for a high quality end product. To prove this, Spectrum Filaments is among the few manufacturers in the world who offer the possibility to present online individual parameters for each spool produced:
- diameter graph over the entire length of the filament,
- mean diameter of the whole spool,
- standard deviation.
Precise testing ensures that Spectrum Filament products meet stringent market requirements.