Filament Spectrum Premium PCTG 1.75mm ARCTIC WHITE (RAL 9016) 2kg
- Spectrum Premium PCTG filament is an excellent alternative to PET-G, which is well-known in the 3D printing world. Belonging to the same material family of copolyesters, PCTG filament offers similar ease of printing as PET-G.
Spectrum Premium PCTG Filament
Excellent alternative for PET-G
Spectrum Premium PCTG filament is an excellent alternative to PET-G, which is well-known in the 3D printing world. Belonging to the same material family of copolyesters, PCTG filament offers similar ease of printing as PET-G. A very important advantage of the Premium PCTG filament is its increased impact strength, high dimensional stability and low shrinkage. Spectrum Premium PCTG filament combines the most desirable features of Tough PLA and PET-G. PCTG material has a heat deflection temperature of 76°C, as well as an excellent print surface and higher elasticity. Additional advantages include the high chemical resistance of the printed models.
Elements made using Spectrum Premium PCTG transparent colours have higher clarity than their counterparts made using PET-G. This means that it is possible to achieve an effect close to transparency with few external contours.
A heated build chamber is not required for printing.
- heat deflection temperature (HDT) – 76°C
- higher impact strength than premium PET-G
- higher transparency than premium PET-G (applies to transparent colours)
- ease of printing, processing and finishing
- chemical resistance,
- high dimensional accuracy of the printed elements
- hydrophobic, odourless
- excellent print surface
- visual and functional prototyping
- goodness of fit tests
- conceptual models
- production tooling
Filament wound on a transparent designer spool. The spool contains information on the type of material, diameter, colour and recommended print temperature. Each spool is vacuum packed with moisture absorber. All in an originally laminated Spectrum Filaments box