Filament GreenyHT 1.75mm Anthracite Grey 1kg
- Spectrum GreenyHT filament is distinguished by surface roughness. The surface irregularity and matt look effectively mask the layers, significantly enhancing the aesthetic value of the printed models.
High durability in production applications
PLA is invariably the most popular among users of FDM technology due to its extraordinary ease of printing. A disadvantage of conventional PLA-based filaments is their relatively low thermal resistance, often reaching 50–60°C for non-crystallised prints, significantly limiting their practical use.
As a result of months of implementation testing, we have developed a new Spectrum GreenyHT filament based on high-performance biopolymer with a softening temperature (VICAT) of up to 100°C and thermal resistance (HDT B) of up to 90°C. In addition to improving the thermal properties, we also wanted not to deviate from the original mechanical characteristics of the plastic, which is why Spectrum GreenyHT does not contain plasticisers. Furthermore, in terms of rigidity and hardness, it significantly outperforms classic PLA grades.
Despite the modifications, Spectrum GreenyHT remains fully biodegradable and compostable under industrial conditions as defined by EN 13432. Its bio-base is derived from GMO-free sources. The material also meets the conditions for food contact (for more information, see the food-contact section of the material's technical data sheet).
In addition, visually, Spectrum GreenyHT filament is distinguished by surface roughness. The surface irregularity and matt look effectively mask the layers, significantly enhancing the aesthetic value of the printed models.
Spectrum GreenyHT filament is intended for users who demand ease of printing, delivered with enhanced thermal resistance, high rigidity and a matt, rough finish.
- Vicat softening point – up to 100°C
- thermal resistance (HDT B)– up to 90°C
- rough, matt print finish
- biodegradable and compostable
- base material approved for food contact
- increased rigidity and hardness
- option to print on desktop printers without a heated chamber
- functional prototypes for demonstration purposes
- industrial design and 3D graphics prototyping
- modelling and art
Filament wound on an environmentally-friendly cardboard spool. The spool contains information on the type of material, diameter, colour and recommended printing temperature. Each spool is vacuum packed with moisture absorber. All in an original Spectrum Filaments box.