Filament Spectrum PCTG GF10 1.75mm 0.5kg
- Spectrum PCTG GF10 is a technical filament with high stiffness and hardness.
Spectrum PCTG GF10 filament
Durability of PCTG enhanced by the advantages of glass fibre
The potential of high-impact PCTG inspired us to develop another composite based on this copolyester – Spectrum PCTG GF10. The use of glass fibre filling has resulted in a high-strength filament with an intriguingly matt surface.
When creating the composition, we paid particular attention to reducing the abrasiveness of the glass fibres, which is typical for this type of filling. For this reason, we used functionalised glass fibres with a less aggressive geometry, reducing degradation of the printer nozzle.
Spectrum PCTG GF10 is a technical filament with high stiffness and hardness. Thanks to its extremely high interlayer adhesion and low shrinkage, it allows even intermediate users to execute large prints.
In addition, the glass fibres give the prints a distinctive texture, which, in addition to its undoubted aesthetic qualities, also translates into increased usability. Models made from Spectrum PCTG GF10 can be used wherever increased adhesion, increased durability against cyclic load and chemical resistance are important.
- heat deflection temperature HDT - 76°C
- high stiffness and tensile strength
- good impact resistance
- high surface quality after printing
- good corrosion resistance
- chemical resistance
- good chemical resistance and electrical and thermal insulation,
- high dimensional accuracy of the printed elements
- visual and functional prototyping
- manufacture of safety devices, housings and covers
- electrical safety components
- conceptual models
- manufacture of parts exposed to chemical agents
- manufacturing tools and equipment
Filament is reeled on the neat, transparent spool. Each spool contains information on the type of material, diameter and recommended printing temperature. Filament is vacuum-packed with a moisture absorber. Whole product packed in the original, folied Spectrum Filaments packaging.