Filament Spectrum PA6 Low Warp GF30 1.75mm BLACK 1kg
- Spectrum PA6 GF30 is a filament for users who are most concerned with high mechanical performance, high hardness and heat resistance from their models.
Spectrum PA6 Low Warp GF30
Heat-stabilised 30% glass fibre reinforced copolyamide
Spectrum PA6 GF30 is another in our range of composite materials based on technical nylon 6. This time we opted for glass fibre filling, which is finding great success when used as an additive to modify the properties of plastics. The use of this type of filler is typically applied to increase mechanical refinement in terms of tensile and compressive strength.
When were trying to choose the ingredients for the composite, we wanted to bring out the full potential of glass fibres as a performance-enhancing additive, which is why we decided to go for an uncompromised blend with up to 30% glass firbe content. Much like with just about any type of polymer-glass composites, we used a functionalised version of the fibres with a less aggressive geometry, reducing degradation of the printer nozzle.
Spectrum PA6 GF30 is a filament for users who are most concerned with high mechanical performance, high hardness and heat resistance from their models. With the high fibre fill, this is a filament with very low processing shrinkage. What's interesting, when it comes to thermal resistance, Spectrum PA6 GF30 filament is not inferior to the HDT - 180°C (0.45MPa) properties of the version with carbon fibre filling, which places it in the top-tier materials dedicated to desktop 3D printers in this respect.
- 30% glass fibres
- high mechanical properties and abrasion resistance
- excellent chemical resistance
- HDT thermal resistance - 180°C (0.45MPa)
- printable on desktop devices without a heated chamber
- matt, carbonised print surface
- perfect bonding of the layers
- functional prototype,
- production tooling
- working components of tools and machinery - rotors, gears
- guides, gear racks, guide rollers
- manufaturing protective rings and plates with increased chemical and corrosion resistance
Filament is reeled on the neat, transparent spool. Each spool contains information on the type of material, diameter and recommended printing temperature. Filament is vacuum-packed with a moisture absorber. Whole product packed in the original, folied Spectrum Filaments packaging.