Filament PLA 2.85mm SILVER STAR 1kg (RAL 9007)
- Spectrum Premium PLA is an ideal material for both beginner and advanced 3D printer users and those who want to achieve the desired effect in a simple and quick way. Premium PLA is a polylactide-based filament with full biodegradability.
Filament Spectrum PLA Premium
Aesthetic, biodegradable and reliable 3D printing
Spectrum PLA Premium is a filament based on polylactide which belongs to aliphatic polymers. It shows full biodegradability. Carefully selected colour concentrates provide items manufactured of Spectrum PLA Premium with intense colours in a broad spectrum. Moreover, the choice of an appropriate dye base for the pellets for filament extrusion ensures a highly efficient printing with an extremely good adhesion of printed items to the build beds of FDM/FFF 3D printers.
An unquestionable advantage of Spectrum PLA Premium is a very low processing shrinkage. Thus its is particularly useful for large-size 3D printers without a closed build chamber. Spectrum PLA Premium yields excellent surface quality and detail, producing reliable results.
- made of biodegradable raw materials
- good mechanical properties (high hardness and tensile resistance)
- user friendly
- high aesthetic surface quality
- good for creating high-resolution parts
- high rigidity of printed items
- a relatively low melting point
- no shrinkage after cooling
- good for lost casting methods to create metal parts
- wide range of available colors
- heat distortion temperature - 55°C
- household tools
- educational projects
- concept and demo prototyping of designed finished and semi-finished products
- industrial design
- interior design
- casts and molds
The characteristics of the filament Spectrum PLA Premium determine its application as a training material for those who learn to employ the FDM/FFF additive manufacturing technologies. Moreover, on account of the extremely high aesthetic properties, the material is widely used in industrial design, specifically for concept and demo prototyping of designed finished and semi-finished products.
The material is also widely used for producing gadgets and company advertising aids as well as all kinds of toys, figurines, containers, handles and stands for interior design purposes.
Filament is reeled on the neat, transparent spool. Each spool contains information on the type of material, diameter and recommended printing temperature. Filament is vacuum-packed with a moisture absorber. Whole product packed in the original, folied Spectrum Filaments packaging.
VERIFY YOUR SPOOL – the most precise quality control system on the market
Filament for 3D printers is manufactured by the method of free extrusion, which is one of the most difficult processing techniques by extrusion, due to the particularly large impact of process parameters on product dimensions and material homogenization.
During the production each 1mm of Spectrum Filament is being continuously measured in 2 axis with ±0.8µm accuracy, what allows to obtain a high-quality final product. As a proof of this, Spectrum Filaments has introduced, as one of the few manufacturers in the world, the possibility of presenting online, individually for each manufactured spool:
- the course of diameter on the entire length of the spool,
- mean diameter,
- standard deviation.
Precise survey guarantees that Spectrum Filaments products meet rigorous market requirements.