Filament PLA Special 1.75mm THERMOACTIVE RED 0.5kg
- Using Spectrum PLA Filament you 3D model will obtain:
- - warping resistance
- - durability and stability of printout
- - high quality
Filament Spectrum PLA Thermoactive
Color changing ability
Spectrum PLA Thermoactive is a filament based on pure PLA blended with a thermochromic pigment. Due to this extremely original addition, additive manufactured items change their colour according to the temperature. The colour changes from red to cream once the surface temperature of the item exceeds 30°C. The previous colour is restored gradually once the item reaches its initial temperature.
- color changing ability at ca. 30°C
- warp-free printing
- excellent layer lamination
- high aesthetic surface quality
- no shrinkage after cooling
- where is crucial to identify the condition of equipment visually based on phenomena measured organoleptically (the effects are visible with the naked eye)
- educational projects
- temperature sensors
- coating for hot beverage mugs
- coating for kettles and thermostats for other electronic devices
Filament is reeled on the neat, transparent spool. Each spool contains information on the type of material, diameter and recommended printing temperature. Filament is vacuum-packed with a moisture absorber. Whole product packed in the original, folied Spectrum Filaments packaging.
VERIFY YOUR SPOOL – the most precise quality control system on the market
Filament for 3D printers is manufactured by the method of free extrusion, which is one of the most difficult processing techniques by extrusion, due to the particularly large impact of process parameters on product dimensions and material homogenization.
During the production each 1mm of Spectrum Filament is being continuously measured in 2 axis with ±0.8µm accuracy, what allows to obtain a high-quality final product. As a proof of this, Spectrum Filaments has introduced, as one of the few manufacturers in the world, the possibility of presenting online, individually for each manufactured spool:
- the course of diameter on the entire length of the spool,
- mean diameter,
- standard deviation.
Precise survey guarantees that Spectrum Filaments products meet rigorous market requirements.