Filament SILK PLA 1.75mm Glorious Gold 1kg
- Spectrum PLA SILK is a filament for the incremental production on the basis of PLA with the use of coloring concentrates that give the effect of a satin structure of the manufactured elements. This is a unique material with extremely aesthetic qualities.
Spectrum PLA SILK
Unbelievable glossy effect
SILK Filament is a PLA-based material for additive manufacturing with colour concentrates which imparts the satin texture effect to printed items. The surface satin texture of printed items largely reduces the visibility of layers on the side surface of printed items. Using a specially development pigment, it is possible to retain the classic properties of PLA, i.e. the simple and efficient printing, while obtaining a very low shrinkage rate and relatively high tensile strength. Thus the material is designed for those who appreciate simple printing and very high aesthetic properties.
- unique aesthetic properties
- reduced visibility of layers on the side surfaces of printed items
- satin shine on the entire surface of printed items
- maintenance of all the mechanical strength parameters of the standard PLA
- user friendly
- no shrinkage after cooling
- decorative art
- interior design
- educational projects
- concept and demo prototyping of designed finished and semi-finished products
Filament is reeled on the neat, transparent spool. Each spool contains information on the type of material, diameter and recommended printing temperature. Filament is vacuum-packed with a moisture absorber. Whole product packed in the original, folied Spectrum Filaments packaging.
VERIFY YOUR SPOOL – the most precise quality control system on the market
Filament for 3D printers is manufactured by the method of free extrusion, which is one of the most difficult processing techniques by extrusion, due to the particularly large impact of process parameters on product dimensions and material homogenization.
During the production each 1mm of Spectrum Filament is being continuously measured in 2 axis with ±0.8µm accuracy, what allows to obtain a high-quality final product. As a proof of this, Spectrum Filaments has introduced, as one of the few manufacturers in the world, the possibility of presenting online, individually for each manufactured spool:
- the course of diameter on the entire length of the spool,
- mean diameter,
- standard deviation.
Precise survey guarantees that Spectrum Filaments products meet rigorous market requirements.