Filament Spectrum SILK PLA 1.75mm STERLING SILVER 1kg
- Spectrum PLA SILK is a filament for the incremental production on the basis of PLA with the use of coloring concentrates that give the effect of a satin structure of the manufactured elements. This is a unique material with extremely aesthetic qualities.
Spectrum PLA SILK
Unbelievable glossy effect
SILK Filament is a PLA-based material for additive manufacturing with colour concentrates which imparts the satin texture effect to printed items. The surface satin texture of printed items largely reduces the visibility of layers on the side surface of printed items. Using a specially development pigment, it is possible to retain the classic properties of PLA, i.e. the simple and efficient printing, while obtaining a very low shrinkage rate and relatively high tensile strength. Thus the material is designed for those who appreciate simple printing and very high aesthetic properties.
- unique aesthetic properties
- reduced visibility of layers on the side surfaces of printed items
- satin shine on the entire surface of printed items
- maintenance of all the mechanical strength parameters of the standard PLA
- user friendly
- no shrinkage after cooling
- decorative art
- interior design
- educational projects
- concept and demo prototyping of designed finished and semi-finished products
Filament is reeled on the neat, transparent spool. Each spool contains information on the type of material, diameter and recommended printing temperature. Filament is vacuum-packed with a moisture absorber. Whole product packed in the original, folied Spectrum Filaments packaging.