Filament Spectrum PA6 CS20 FR V0 1.75mm BK 0.75kg
- Spectrum PA6 CS20 FR V0 filament is a new flame-resistant construction material based on polyamide 6.
Filament Spectrum PA6 CS20 FR V0
Flame-resistant construction material
Spectrum PA6 CS20 FR V0 filament is a new flame-resistant construction material based on polyamide 6. The applied ceramic fillers enhance thermal stability without causing problems with processing. Thanks to the halogen-free flame retardant used, the UL-94 V0 flammability rating is achieved on ≥0.4 mm thick printed parts. Spectrum PA6 CS20 FR V0 also has low moisture absorption, high temperature resistance and good electrical insulation. No heated chamber is required during printing and no distortion (shrinkage) occurs. The material is compatible with HIPS and PVOH support materials.
Components manufactured using Spectrum PA6 CS20 FR V0 can be operated at elevated temperatures up to 120°C long-term (20,000h) and up to 160°C short-term (max. 200h).
The raw material from which Spectrum PA6 CS20 FR V0 filament is made of complies with the EN 45545 standard in the railway industry.
To attain the very attractive properties of Spectrum PA6 CS20 FR V0, as regards the technical aspects, you need to follow the basic storage rules for such materials (in a dry and dark place with humidity below 15%). To obtain the best parameters of the printed object possible, it is recommended to dry the material prior to work.
Tip: Due to the essential content of glass microspheres, it is recommended to use nozzles with diameters exceeding the standard value of 0.4mm. The presence of glass microspheres may also cause wear of standard nozzles; thus it is recommended to use hardened steel or ruby nozzles for prolonged application of Spectrum PA6 CS20 FR V0.
- unprecedentedly low processing shrinkage (linear) <0.1%
- high temperature resistance up to 160°C for short term operation (max. 200h).
- high temperature resistance up to 120°C for long-term operation (20,000h)
- heat deflection temperature - HDT A 90°C (ISO 75)
- water absorption less than 0.3% (23°C/24h)
- electrical insulator
- flammability rating UL 94 - V0 (thickness ≥0.4 mm)
- high mechanical strength
- very strong lamination of layers
- high hardness and rigidity of manufactured elements
- all applications where fire resistance is important
- manufacturing of components with good electrical insulation properties
- manufacturing of parts to be operated in high temperature conditions,
- manufacturing of elements exposed to high temperature changes
Filament is reeled on the neat, transparent spool. Each spool contains information on the type of material, diameter and recommended printing temperature. Filament is vacuum-packed with a moisture absorber. Whole product packed in the original, folied Spectrum Filaments packaging.