Filament Spectrum PLA Premium 1.75mm MAGENTA 1kg (RAL 4010)
- Spectrum Premium PLA is an ideal material for both beginner and advanced 3D printer users and those who want to achieve the desired effect in a simple and quick way. Premium PLA is a polylactide-based filament with full biodegradability.
Filament Spectrum PLA Premium
Aesthetic, biodegradable and reliable 3D printing
Spectrum PLA Premium is a filament based on polylactide which belongs to aliphatic polymers. It shows full biodegradability. Carefully selected colour concentrates provide items manufactured of Spectrum PLA Premium with intense colours in a broad spectrum. Moreover, the choice of an appropriate dye base for the pellets for filament extrusion ensures a highly efficient printing with an extremely good adhesion of printed items to the build beds of FDM/FFF 3D printers.
An unquestionable advantage of Spectrum PLA Premium is a very low processing shrinkage. Thus its is particularly useful for large-size 3D printers without a closed build chamber. Spectrum PLA Premium yields excellent surface quality and detail, producing reliable results.
- made of biodegradable raw materials
- good mechanical properties (high hardness and tensile resistance)
- user friendly
- high aesthetic surface quality
- good for creating high-resolution parts
- high rigidity of printed items
- a relatively low melting point
- no shrinkage after cooling
- good for lost casting methods to create metal parts
- wide range of available colors
- heat distortion temperature - 55°C
- household tools
- educational projects
- concept and demo prototyping of designed finished and semi-finished products
- industrial design
- interior design
- casts and molds
The characteristics of the filament Spectrum PLA Premium determine its application as a training material for those who learn to employ the FDM/FFF additive manufacturing technologies. Moreover, on account of the extremely high aesthetic properties, the material is widely used in industrial design, specifically for concept and demo prototyping of designed finished and semi-finished products.
The material is also widely used for producing gadgets and company advertising aids as well as all kinds of toys, figurines, containers, handles and stands for interior design purposes.
Filament is reeled on the neat, transparent spool. Each spool contains information on the type of material, diameter and recommended printing temperature. Filament is vacuum-packed with a moisture absorber. Whole product packed in the original, folied Spectrum Filaments packaging.