Filament Spectrum ASA 275 1.75 mm Bloody Red 1kg
- Filament Spectrum ASA 275 is a professional material, designed for desktop 3D printers. The composition of Spectrum ASA 275 has been modified to make the material more flexible, improve flow parameters and reduce shrinkage.
Filament Spectrum ASA 275
UV and thermal resistance
Filament Spectrum ASA 275 is a professional material, designed for desktop 3D printers.
The composition of Spectrum ASA 275 has been specially modified to make the material more flexible, improve flow parameters, reduce shrinkage, and increase adhesion between layers.
One of the main advantage of the modification of ASA 275 material is simplification of printing parameters. Spectrum ASA 275 technical material can be printed nearly with the same ease as Premium PLA. This allows the production of large models without the risk of deformation after cooling, but also obtaining relatively high printing speeds.
ASA 275 is a material resistant to UV radiation and other weather conditions. ASA 275 can be used for printing prototypes, functional production tools, but also elements that must withstand changing weather conditions, and even everyday use items.
- excellent resistance to external exposure and changing weather conditions
- good thermal resistance HDT - 85°C
- Vicat softening temperature - 94°C
- resistance to UV radiation,
- perfect interlayer adhesion,
- ability to print on desktop printers without a heated chamber
- high speed printing (up to 200mm/s)
- glossy print surface,
- ease of printing comparable to classic PLA
- functional prototypes
- production tools
- end-use parts
- custom components
Filament Spectrum ASA 275 is used in applications related to the production of prototypes of sports devices, components for the automotive industry as well as boat components and electrical housings operating in external conditions.
Filament is reeled on the neat, transparent spool. Each spool contains information on the type of material, diameter and recommended printing temperature. Filament is vacuum-packed with a moisture absorber. Whole product packed in the original, folied Spectrum Filaments packaging.