Filament Spectrum PET-G Glitter 1.75mm AURORA GOLD 1kg
- Spectrum PET-G Glitter is a material doped with high gloss flitter particles based on Premium PET-G. The content of particles in the filament contributes to the original aesthetic value of the print.
Filament Spectrum PET-G Glitter
High gloss glitter surface
Spectrum PET-G Glitter is a material doped with high gloss flitter particles based on Premium PET-G. The content of particles in the filament contributes to the original aesthetic value of the print. The content of non-melting particles requires the use of nozzles with a diameter of not less than 0.4mm. In Spectrum PET-G Glitter can be processed at the same temperatures as classic PET-G.
- high-gloss surfaces with reduced visibility of layers on the side face of the printed items
- not abrasive
- chemical resistance
- high dimensional accuracy
- exceptional adhesion between layers
- odour-free printing
- interior design articles
- advertising materials
- educational projects
- any areas where it is essential to present specific geometric figures in an eye-catching manner
Properties of Spectrum PET-G Glitter determine its use in industries related to the production of advertising materials or interior design elements, and wherever it is important to present the object effectively.
Filament is reeled on the neat, transparent spool. Each spool contains information on the type of material, diameter and recommended printing temperature. Filament is vacuum-packed with a moisture absorber. Whole product packed in the original, folied Spectrum Filaments packaging.