Filament Spectrum PLA Glitter 1.75mm SPARKLE RED 1kg
- Spectrum PLA Glitter is a highly aesthetical material blended with high-glitter particles. The particle content in the filament increases the hardness and compression resistance of printed items.
Filament Spectrum PLA Glitter
Explore beautiful gloss effect
Spectrum PLA Glitter is a highly aesthetical material blended with high-glitter particles. The particle content in the filament increases the hardness and compression resistance of printed items. These properties are improved at the cost of the higher brittleness of items. There is a possibility to control the gloss level by increasing/decreasing the wall thickness.
Tip: Due to the content of infusible particles, it is necessary to use printing nozzles with diameters of 0.4mm or more.
- high-gloss surfaces with reduced visibility of layers on the side face of the printed items
- improved hardness and compression resistance as compared to PLA without admixtures
- user friendly
- not abrasive
- easy to print
- no shrinkage after cooling
- interior design articles
- advertising materials
- educational projects
- any areas where it is essential to present specific geometric figures in an eye-catching manner
Properties of Spectrum PLA Glitter determine its use in industries related to the production of advertising materials or interior design elements, and wherever it is important to present the object effectively.
Filament is reeled on the neat, transparent spool. Each spool contains information on the type of material, diameter and recommended printing temperature. Filament is vacuum-packed with a moisture absorber. Whole product packed in the original, folied Spectrum Filaments packaging.