Filament Spectrum PLA MATT 2.85mm NAVY BLUE 1kg
- Spectrum PLA MATT is a material based on PLA, which chemical composition has been modified in such a way that it is possible to obtain matte surface elements.
Filament Spectrum PLA MATT
No more shiny surface
Spectrum PLA MATT is a PLA-based material with a chemical composition modified so that it would be possible to obtain matte surfaces of printed object. The matte finish of printed items considerably improves their aesthetic properties and also minimises the visibility of layers on the side surfaces of printed items.
In addition, Spectrum PLA MATT maintains all the features of PLA-based classic polymers, i.e. the easy and highly efficient printing, low shrinkage and very good adhesion between layers and also between the build platform and printed object. Further, the use of admixtures has improved temperature resistance, impact resistance and lowered the brittleness of printed items.
- higher temperature resistance (VICAT - 85°C) in comparison to the standard PLA (VICAT - 55°C)
- made of biodegradable raw material
- high quality matte side surface with hardly visible layers
- increased adhesion between the layers
- high durability
- high rigidity of items
- no shrinkage after cooling
- improved strength properties in terms of impact, elasticity and durability compared to elements made of classic PLA
- UV stabilization
- interior design
- educational projects
- architectural models
- industrial design prototyping for concept visualisation
With the above-mentioned properties, the applications of Spectrum PLA MATT are mostly oriented towards the presentation of major aesthetic values, i.e. industrial design prototyping for concept visualisation and demonstration of designer variants of structures. It is also used for interior design purposes and architectural models.
Filament is reeled on the neat, transparent spool. Each spool contains information on the type of material, diameter and recommended printing temperature. Filament is vacuum-packed with a moisture absorber. Whole product packed in the original, folied Spectrum Filaments packaging.