Filament Spectrum rPLA 1.75mm SIGNAL WHITE 1kg (RAL 9003)
- Spectrum r-PLA is an environmentally-friendly 3D printing material that fits into a sustainability initiative. The filament is created by reusing the recycled extrusion residual waste stream.
Filament Spectrum r-PLA
Environmentally-friendly 3D printing
Spectrum r-PLA is an environmentally-friendly 3D printing material that fits into a sustainability initiative. The filament is created by reusing the recycled extrusion residual waste stream.The raw material is collected, shredded, re-mixed and homogenised into a high-grade and easy-to-print recycled PLA filament with much less environmental impact. Spectrum r-PLA retains the properties of classic PLA, which is simplicity and printing efficiency, to combine them with very low shrinkage and relatively high tensile strength. To make 3D printing more sustainable, Spectrum r-PLA is wound on a cardboard, environmentally-friendly spool.
Note: As it is a fully recycled material, Spectrum r-PLA may not be available or there may be longer delivery lead times due to limited raw material availability.
- manufactured from recycled materials
- lower environmental impact by reusing waste
- environmentally-friendly, cardboard spool
- easy printing, similar to normal PLA
- no shrinkage after cooling
- heat deflection temperature - 55°C
- educational projects
- visualisation of finished and semi-finished products
- industrial design,
- interior design
- conceptual models
Filament wound on an environmentally-friendly cardboard spool. The spool contains information on the type of material, diameter, colour and recommended printing temperature. Each spool is vacuum packed with moisture absorber. All in an original Spectrum Filaments box.