Filament Spectrum PA6 CF15 1.75mm BLACK 0.75kg
- Spectrum PA6 CF15 is a black, high-temperature PA6-based construction material modified to achieve better performance. Filling with carbon fibres increases significantly the mechanical strength of the polyamide the material is based on.
Filament Spectrum PA6 CF15
High temperature construction material
Spectrum PA6 CF15 is a black, high-temperature PA6-based construction material modified to achieve better performance. Filling with carbon fibres increases significantly the mechanical strength of the polyamide the material is based on. The filaments specific quality is the moisture absorption reduced by half and the water absorption time is four times lower than that of the pure PA6. Printing does not require a heated chamber and no deformation occurs. The material is compatible with the HIPS and PVOH support materials.
In addition, Spectrum PA6 CF15 features an exceptionally low linear shrinkage (up to 0.1%), a high deformation temperature (240oC) and low thermal expansion coefficient (0.4 10-5/K). Parts made of Spectrum PA6 CF15 allow for long-term operation at elevated temperatures up to 150°C (20.000h) and up to 180°C for a short time operation (max. 200h).
To attain the very attractive properties of Spectrum PA6 CF15, as regards the technical aspects, you need to follow the basic storage rules for such materials (in a dry and dark place with humidity below 15%). To obtain the best parameters of the printed object possible, it is recommended to dry the material prior to work.
Tip: Due to the essential content of chopped carbon fire, it is recommended to use nozzles with diameters exceeding the standard value of 0.4mm. The presence of carbon fibre may also cause wear of standard nozzles; thus it is recommended to use hardened steel or ruby nozzles for prolonged application of Spectrum PA6 CF15.
- exceptionally low processing (linear) shrinkage of 0.1 %
- high temperature up to 180°C for short-time operation (max. 200h)
- high temperature up to 150°C for long-time operation (20.000h)
- heat distortion temperature – HDT A 200°C (ISO 75)
- water absorption below 0.3% (23°C / 24h)
- abrasion resistance
- high mechanical strength
- very robust interlayer lamination
- high creep resistance
- high hardness and rigidity of the printed items
- production of gear wheels and racks, sweep-off gears and guide rolls operated in elevated temperatures up to 150°C on a prolonged basis and up to 180°C on a short-time basis
- all types of ring and plate seals with an increased chemical and corrosion resistance
- end-use parts
- functional prototyping
- industrial modelling
Filament is reeled on the neat, transparent spool. Each spool contains information on the type of material, diameter and recommended printing temperature. Filament is vacuum-packed with a moisture absorber. Whole product packed in the original, foiled Spectrum Filaments packaging.