Filament Spectrum PA6 Neat 1.75mm NT 0.75kg
- Filament Spectrum PA6 Neat NT is a new, high-temperature PA6-based construction material in natural colour. A major feature of the PA6 Neat is its increased mechanical strength as compared to other plastics.
Filament Spectrum PA6 Neat NT
High temperature poliamide
Filament Spectrum PA6 Neat NT is a new, high-temperature PA6-based construction material in natural colour. A major feature of the PA6 Neat is its increased mechanical strength as compared to other plastics. The material also features exceptional thermal properties, chemical resistance to oils and lubricants, relatively high resistance to corrosion stimulators and good electrical insulation properties as compared to unmodified PA6 or PA66.
Parts made of Spectrum PA6 Neat NT allow for long-term operation at elevated temperatures up to 120°C (20.000h) and up to 160°C for a short-time operation (max. 200h), while maintaining sufficient mechanical properties. Filament PA6 Neat NT is characterized by a low linear processing shrinkage (0.3%) and a reduced water absorption (<0.3%, 23 ° C / 24h). The above features make it an excellent filament for a professional user to make solid prints.
To attain the very attractive properties of PA6 Neat NT, as regards the technical aspects, you need to follow the basic storage rules for such materials (in a dry and dark place with humidity below 15%). To obtain the best parameters of the printed object possible, it is recommended to dry the material prior to work.
Tip: It is recommended to print using a heated chamber.
- low linear processing shrinkage (0.3%)
- high temperature up to 160°C for short-time operation (max. 200h)
- high temperature up to 120°C for long-time operation (20.000h)
- heat distortion temperature – HDT A 90°C (ISO 75)
- water absorption below 0.3% (23°C / 24h)
- high creep resistance
- good tribological properties, including dry friction conditions such as in slide bearing
- chemical resistance to lubricants and oils
- production of gear wheels and racks, slide bearings, sweep-off gears and guide rolls operated in elevated temperatures up to 120°C on a prolonged basis and up to 160°C on a short-time basis
- all types of ring and plate seals with an increased chemical and corrosion resistance
- end-use parts
- functional prototyping
- industrial modelling
Filament is reeled on the neat, transparent spool. Each spool contains information on the type of material, diameter and recommended printing temperature. Filament is vacuum-packedin an aluminiumvacuum bag with ZIP lock with a moisture absorber. Whole product packed in the original, folied Spectrum Filaments packaging.