Filament Spectrum rPET-G 1.75mm TRAFFIC BLACK 1kg (RAL 9017)
- Spectrum r-PETG is an environmentally-friendly 3D printing material that fits into a sustainability initiative.
Filament Spectrum r-PETG
Environmentally-friendly 3D printing
Spectrum r-PETG is an environmentally-friendly 3D printing material that fits into a sustainability initiative. The filament is created by reusing the recycled extrusion residual waste stream. The raw material is collected, shredded, re-mixed and homogenised into a high-grade and easy-to-print recycled PETG filament with much less environmental impact. Spectrum r-PETG retains the properties of classic PETG, which is simplicity and printing efficiency, to combine them with very low shrinkage and relatively high tensile strength. To make 3D printing more sustainable, Spectrum r-PETG is wound on a cardboard, environmentally-friendly spool.
Note: As it is a fully recycled material, Spectrum r-PETG may not be available or there may be longer delivery lead times due to limited raw material availability.
- manufactured from recycled materials
- lower environmental impact by reusing waste
- environmentally-friendly, cardboard spool
- easy printing, similar to normal PETG
- no shrinkage after cooling
- heat deflection temperature - 70°C
- educational projects
- visualisation of finished and semi-finished products
- industrial design,
- interior design
- conceptual models
Filament wound on an environmentally-friendly cardboard spool. The spool contains information on the type of material, diameter, colour and recommended printing temperature. Each spool is vacuum packed with moisture absorber. All in an original Spectrum Filaments box.