Filament Spectrum PA6 Low Warp CF15S 1.75mm 0.50kg
- Spectrum PA6 Low Warp CF15S is the best choice for printing functional models that require high rigidity and continuous high-temperature and chemical resistance.
Filament Spectrum PA6 Low Warp CF15S
Low shrinkage and high strength paired up with the advantages of carbon fibres
Polyamide 6 is one of the strongest materials used in desktop 3D printing technology. It combines mechanical strength, stiffness, vibration damping ability and abrasion resistance unmatched by any other types of filaments. It can successfully add chemical resistance and the ability to operate continuously at high temperatures to its wide range of properties.
With the introduction of heat-stabilised, carbon fibre-filled Spectrum PA6 Low Warp CF15S composite material, we set out to raise the bar for nylon filaments even higher. Spectrum PA6 Low Warp CF15S is a true heavy-duty specialist. The "LowWarp" moel is characterised by extra mixture content designed to improve the flow during extrusion of the material - and thus improved adhesion of the material particles. With the use of 15% carbon fibres, the stiffness goes up over two times and tensile strength improves (up to 120 MPa). In addition, Spectrum PA6 Low Warp CF15S has a higher HDT thermal resistance of 180°C (0.45MPa), compared to the unfilled version. The fibre content reduces the shrinkage, which is common or most high-temperature materials, making the printing process much easier and giving prints an aesthetically pleasing "carbon-like" look.
Spectrum PA6 Low Warp CF15S is the best choice for printing functional models that require high rigidity and continuous high-temperature and chemical resistance. It can easily be used in the automotive, aerospace and modelling industries.
- 15% carbon fibres
- two-fold increase in rigidness compared to non-modified polyamid
- high mechanical properties and abrasion resistance
- excellent chemical resistance
- HDT thermal resistance - 180°C (0.45MPa)
- printable on desktop devices without a heated chamber
- matt, carbonised print surface
- perfect bonding of the layers
- functional prototype,
- production tooling
- working components of tools and machinery - rotors, gears
- guides, gear racks, guide rollers
- manufaturing protective rings and plates with increased chemical and corrosion resistance
Filament is reeled on the neat, transparent spool. Each spool contains information on the type of material, diameter and recommended printing temperature. Filament is vacuum-packed with a moisture absorber. Whole product packed in the original, folied Spectrum Filaments packaging.